1. Inside every older lady is a younger lady--wondering what the hell happened. by Cora Harvey Armstrong
2. Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies. unknown
3. The hardest years in life are those between 10 and seventy. by Helen Hayes (at 73)
4. I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows. by Janette Barber
5. Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse.
6. A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car.
7.Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
8.My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being, hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint. Erma Bombeck
9. Old age ain't no place for sissies. Bette Davis
A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.
10.The phrase "working mother"! is redundant. Jane Sellman
11.Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows.
12. Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. Charlotte Whitton
13. Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart. Caryn Leschen
14. I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.
15. If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. Catherine
16. When I was young, I was put in a school for retarded kids for two years before they realized I actually had a hearing loss. And they called ME slow!
17. I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb -- and I'm also not blonde. Dolly Parton
18. If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them.
19. I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.
20. When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.. Elayne Boosler
21. Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
22. In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman. Margaret Thatcher
23. I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house.